We apologize that on-line registration is no longer available. Please call us to register for classes. 713-791-7495
FREE online breastfeeding course available
to all our patients at
Entry Code is bestforbaby13.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your registration, please notify us by phone. There is a 25% service charge for class cancellations. 713-791-7495
Some Helpful Points About our Education Programs
- To learn about our support groups, select the "Support Groups" tab above.
- Free parking at classes and support groups
- Complimentary valet parking
- TOURS - As hospital tours are included in all childbirth classes, you do not need to register for a tour in addition to a childbirth class. -When registering for a tour the number of people is assumed to be 2 unless you edit that field. Please let us know how many people will be coming with you!
- Registration Options
- Phone: (713) 791-7495
- Fax: (713) 791-7691
- In Person: Education Department is located in Suite 148 on the ground floor of of the parking garage across the driveway from the hospital. Our door opens to the sidewalk. Hours; 8:00am – 4:30 pm, Mon-Fri except holidays.
- Classes fill quickly. Register early to get your preferred dates.
- Fees for most classes are for two people (mother and partner/support person) with the exception of Infant CPR ($15 per individual), Sibling Preparation Class & Tour ($10 per child) and Toddler Tour ($10 per child).
- We cannot accommodate children in classes and tours other than Sibling Preparation and Toddler Tour.
- When to take classes - It is advisable to complete all your classes by 36 weeks of pregnancy (earlier if you're expecting multiples!).
- Food - You are welcome to bring snacks or your lunch/dinner to class. The Woman's Hospital Cafe is also available and accepts both cash and credit cards.
- Water - Purified water dispensers are provided in all classrooms.
- HOLIDAYS - We do not hold classes on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Memorial Day (3-day weekend), Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day (3-day weekend), Thanksgiving (Thursday through Saturday), Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Exception: Infant CPR is only cancelled if it falls on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.